Living Water International, Inc.

A Christian Service Organization... Leading by Example. Matthew 28:19

Sharleen's Blog

Forum Home > Healing Ministry by Katie Souza > Notes from Katie Souza's Healing School 7 - Glory Light of Jesus

Site Owner

Lesson 7: The Glory Light of Jesus (Bonus CD)

The glory light of Jesus can heal the wounds in your soul. This session will teach you how to do it. So you can begin to apply the light when you are at home or wherever you are at so you can systematically get healing in your soul. Paul prayed that we would pray for people’s all around strengthening and perfecting of their soul. So this is a high priority with God. The first thing you need to do to position yourself to heal the wounds in your soul:

1. Spend focused amount of time in repentance and forgiveness. Remember it is sin that creates the wound. If you want the wound healed, you have to deal with the sin that made it first. Mark 9 says that if the eye (or wounds in your soul) causes you to stumble or sin, pluck them out. Those wounds in the soul were inflicted on the man himself by his sin. So we have to deal with the sin. Sometimes that may be hard, because wounds are strong and emotional. They have a lot of control over your mind and your emotions.

Sometimes you may think I can’t repent; I did a sin too horrible to be forgiven. That is a lie from the pit of hell. There is no sin so horrible that Jesus’ blood cannot atone for. Sometimes, you might have a difficult time forgiving someone else who sinned against you and created a wound in your soul. Perhaps some so victimized you so horribly and you are suffering so much that you having a difficult time forgiving. The Bible says before you bring your offerings to the altar, you must forgive. Your offerings of praise and worship, your gifts and tithes, your offering of studying in the word will not suffice. The bible says leave you’re offering at the altar and go and forgive your brother. You must forgive for yourself so your wounds can be removed and then you can be healed.

I knew a woman who was molested by her father in front of her mother. When we applied the glory light of Jesus on her, she said it wasn’t my fault, I was a little child, they hurt me. It was true; she had been victimized, but her unrepentance and unforgiveness caused her to sin more. She had become bitter, resentful, hateful which is sin. Her unforgiveness was blocking the light in her soul. Then God gave her a vision to really understand. She saw a light bulb, but the filament was not working. She realized that she needed to forgive in order to receive the God’s healing. You’re going to be soaking your soul in the light of Jesus. You will be applying the light of Jesus and using your faith and using your focus to believe what the scriptures say; that glory light of Jesus can heal the wounds in your soul. Here’s an example of a people who were healed in the bible by using their faith and using their focus. In Numbers 21:5-15, “And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way. And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? For there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.” The Israelites were on a journey, and it was tough, discouraging and contending and it began to wound their soul. They got bit by fiery serpents and many died in the desert. They began to speak against God and Moses. They began to speak out of the woundedness of their soul. “And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and many of the people of Israel died. Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us.” The first thing they did was to go to Moses and repented. Secondly, they used their faith and their focus; they were told to focus, gazing expectantly, steadily, and absorbingly at the serpent that Moses was instructed to make. As the people used their faith and they gazed and focused on the serpent, they were healed.

2. Focus your attention on the Lord Jesus Christ. Secondly, We are going to focus and gaze expectantly, steadily on the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Light that heals the wounds in your soul. When you get distracted, bring the focus back on Jesus. Keep your mind engaged in focusing expectantly on Jesus. You can use the scriptures to sanctify your mind and bring your focus back to Jesus. The Bible says Jesus is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. You can meditate on Scriptures, Psalm 36; Malachi 2; Luke 11; Revelations 1; and soak in the Glory light of Jesus. God will shed the light on the wound and it become visible to you through a dream or a vision.

3. Pay attention to your dreams and vision. You will get a revelation through a dream or a vision. If you soak before you go to bed, many times that light that you are releasing on yourself brings you enlightenment to a wound that is in your soul. You will get a revelation through a dream or a vision of a wound. Psalm 36, says “For with you is the fountain of light and in your light, do we see light”. It also means the light of instruction. As you soak in the light, God will bring the wounds up out of darkness of your soul that are in darkness and you will get a revelation of a wound that you need to soak in the light.

Caution: Many are thinking that they know what wounds they need to work on. They say “I have a wound with this or that person.” However the wound might come from a previous wound from your past. God knows the right order to lead you to your healing. He will show us the right path that he wants to lead us on in order to be healed. He may not always be specific. Don’t think you know which way to go, let God show you and go according to God’s system and order.

It is biblical for God to show you through dreams or visions what is in your soul. Job 33:14-15 says: For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, that he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.” Why does God show us our wounds? To keep our souls from the torment that comes from the pit and our lives from perishing. A wound is like a phonographic scratch. It keeps playing over and over again. If you get a repeated dream, that is a wound in your soul playing over and over again. Pay attention to your dreams or visions. Now you have a target. Now you have a specific target in which to put the glory light of Jesus.

Receive this prayer if you are not able to dream, have a vision or do not remember your dreams.

“Father in the name of Jesus, I declare that you will dream, you will have visions with your open eye and you will remember your dreams. I break up every resistance and every obstacle that prevents you from having visions and dreams. I decree that Jesus will give you dreams and visions and the interpretation related to the wounds in your soul. You will recognize the wounds that Jesus reveals to you through dreams and visions. In the name of Jesus, Amen. “

4. Don’t shift your focus away from the glory light of Jesus. Don’t focus on the wound itself. Don’t allow yourself to get bothered, frustrated or depressed about the revealed specific event. What would happen if the Israelites focused on the wounds? They were called to take their focus off their wounds and use their faith and their focus; they were told to focus, gazing expectantly, steadily, and absorbingly at the light.

5. Expect God to reveal to you unhealthy soul ties. As you soak in the light, you will have dreams, visions, revelations concerning old boyfriends or girlfriends, ex-husbands or ex-wives, children, people you have developed a soul tie with. What is a soul tie? It is a linkage of the soul, the emotions, like-mindedness and the will of two people. Soul ties can have positive or negative effects. I Sam 18, David and Jonathan developed a positive soul tie. These friends had a positive soul tie. It was the love that David had in his soul for Jonathan that caused him to take care of his children after his death. Another positive effect of a soul tie is a godly marriage; According to Matthew 19:5, He wants couples to be united in soul; to be like-minded in emotions, in their wills and in ability to choose things. It is the binding of their souls that creates an awesome marriage. Some soul ties are created by sin. Some ungodly soul ties are formed through sin outside of marriage. In Genesis 34:2-4 says “and when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw Dinah, Leah’s daughter, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her. And his soul clave unto Dinah the daughter of Jacob, and he loved the damsel, and spake kindly unto the damsel.” Schechem violated Jacob’s daughter and afterwards, it caused a soul tie with Dinah.

6. Wait on God for confirmation of your wounds being healed. Your faith will increase when you experience the glory light and God confirmation of your soul being healed. Confirmation can come through scripture; sometimes God will place a scripture in your mind. You can also get confirmation by Holy Spirit in your mind. Confirmation through dreams and visions. Confirmation through circumstances. You will know when you are healed because you will feel a shift in your soul; new level of God’s peace, no fear, contentment etc. Philippians 4:7.

7. Once the wounded part is healed, then you can command the demonic to come out. Remember, the wounds in your soul were created by sin and sin gives the legal right to the demonic. Once that wound is healed then you can begin to make war with the demonic and it is going to be easier. While you are getting those wounds healed, the demonic will try to discourage you from getting the healing. You put the blood on the sin that creates the wound but until the wound itself is healed, the demonic still has the right to be there. Remember, you put the glory light on the wound then when the wound is healed, and then the demonic can be taken off.

Manifestations of the Demonic

You have a right to bind the demonic manifestations while your soul wounds are being healed. You may have to deal with spirits during your soul wound healing process. God will give you the grace. One of the spirits that you’re going to have to deal with is witchcraft. Why witchcraft? Because this spirit is easily attached to the soul wound. 1 Samuel 15:23 says For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft and it bewitches your mind. If you start feeling confused, anxiety and physical distress, etc, you are being attacked by the spirit of witchcraft who enters through the sins of rebellion. You are not being healed, you are manifesting. You have the right to bind the demonic spirit in the name of Jesus until your wounds have been healed.

Receive this prayer for deliverance of manifestations (backaches, neck ache, tummy ache, sore throat etc)

I speak to the demonic right now and I command all manifestations to stop. I put the grace on the temple right now. Zechariah 2 Grace, grace was spoken in the temple. I decree that the wound that you are attached to and is causing you to manifest will be healed in the light and you will have to go. I send the angels right now to bind you and put you under torment. Stop manifesting now; stop tormenting now in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Promises that have not come to pass yet are because your body and your soul have not been rebuilt yet. The Bible says when the Israelites stopped working on the temple, their promises were not realized. You can be completely healed in your soul. Once you are healed, keep your soul totally healed. Soak your soul in worship. God’s glory comes down when we praise and worship God.

July 10, 2010 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Limited Member

Thank you so much for your notes. They are so helpful to me.

August 1, 2013 at 7:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

irene mancebo

Thank you so much!

October 14, 2013 at 8:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.