|Forum Home > Spiritual Warfare > Operation of Angels by Dr. Tony Evans|
OPERATION OF ANGELS
Corinthians 14:33: God operates in an orderly fashion. Since God is a god of order, unless things are working in an ordered fashion it cannot be stated as being in order. God is not the author of confusion and disharmony. Angels and fallen angels (demons) also operate in a perfect order as God established in Heaven and on the earth. However, Satan knows something about God that we don’t understand. James 3:16 (KJV) For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work (God will not act when there is confusion). Everything in heaven and in earth must be in harmony or under hierarchy of authority. God is not a god of confusion, disharmony, disunity, because it is against his nature. Unless things are operating under authority, God will not act or respond to the person who does not follow his structure of order. This is his structure and order for humans: 1 Corinthians 11:3 (KJV) But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
There are different classifications of Angels:
Cherubim- (Arch Angel – first angels- Michael, Satan and Gabriel). Royal Guards). Cherubs identified in the Bible: Satan, Michael and Gabriel. Cherub protect the Garden of Eden.
Seraphim-Isaiah 6: Pronounce the Holiness of God 24 hours a day. Concerned about the God’s authority in the earth. 4 Living beings and have 6 wings. With two wings, they cover their face (they cannot look on the face of God). With two wings they cover their feet and with two wings they fly back and forth and give God glory.
Fallen Angels-Angels who followed Satan and rebelled against God. God dispelled them from heaven. God judged them and cast them out of heaven with Satan. Some were later incarcerated in (hell forever due to having sex with humans in Noah’s day) and others are temporarily detained in the abyss (when Jesus returns to earth, Jesus will imprison Satan, the Antichrist and the false prophet in the abyss for 1000 years).
Living Creatures- Revelation 6:6 Four Living Creatures: Revelation 4:6-10Living Bible (TLB) 6 Spread out before it was a shiny crystal sea. Four Living Beings, dotted front and back with eyes, stood at the throne’s four sides. 7 The first of these Living Beings was in the form of a lion; the second looked like an ox; the third had the face of a man; and the fourth, the form of an eagle, with wings spread out as though in flight.8 Each of these Living Beings had six wings, and the central sections of their wings were covered with eyes. Day after day and night after night they kept on saying, “Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty—the one who was, and is, and is to come.” 1st face of a lion; a calf, a man, and flying eagles; with eyes all around. Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God almighty, who was and is and is to come. Outside of our realm. Four heads and having 6 wings, One head of a Lion, the head of man, The order of the being under the authority in their chain of command.
1. Angels are organized by means of authority. Col 1:16. For by him, all things were created both in heaven and in earth; visible and invisible. Thrones, dominion and rulers or authority. Heaven and earth, invisible and visible. Parallel universes (heaven and earth) both have a same ordered process or by a chain of command. Where there is an earthly king, there has to be a demonic angels ruling over their territory assigned by Satan and pulling strings. 3:10. The Angels work by chain of command. God is not a God of confusion and will never act or answer prayer from people who are not operating under respect for authority.
2. Angels understand God’s principles and are very Loyal to their authority. In Jude, vs 9. When Michael disputed with the Devil about the body of Moses, Michael who was an angel who disputed with the devil, knew that Satan had a higher rank than Michael. Michael never leaves his authority. In order to override the devil, He had to invoke the authority of the Lord. You too will need more power of authority to overcome the demons or the devil. Jesus gave us his authority to use his name (Luke 10:19).
3. Angels exercise their authority through people 1Timothy 1:10. Primary way they get things done is through people whether they angels are good or bad. Daniel 10:10-12. God sent the angel after Daniel prayed. God decided to use humans (who are temporarily lower than the angels) to destroy the works of the devil. When we are submitted to our authority, God sends the answer by way of angelic intervention.
4. Angels are activated by use of the principles of authority, (1 Corinthians 14:34). Women should be silent during the church meetings. They are not to take part in the discussion, for they are subordinate to men as the Scriptures also declare. Women are apparently permitted to pray and prophesy in public meetings (1 Corinthians 11:5), but not to (1 Timothy 2:12). The angels understand the saints must also operate under authority. If the woman rebuffs the angels, the woman will not be protected and will lose access to heaven. When women or men move in rebellion against their authority, their prayers are hindered: 1 Peter 3:7 Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers).
5. The reason you can win, Angels are under God’s sovereign authority. In fact, in Rev. 19:10, The angel told John not to worship him but to worship God only. Job 10:6. Satan came to report to God along with all the other angels. Satan was allowed into the meeting because God and used the opportunity to reveal the answer to Angelic conflict. (God is using the principle of the lesser is (we who trust and are committed to God no matter what happens) to overrule the greater. Job understood God’s principles. He Knew God was to be glorified in the bad as well as the good. Obedience is the key. He was on the earth looking for people to get them to turn away from God.
Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.:)
You must login to post.