Living Water International, Inc.

A Christian Service Organization... Leading by Example. Matthew 28:19

Sharleen's Blog

Forum Home > Fundamentals of Bible Prophecy > 12 Prophetic Fulfillments will be happening soon by Dr. Irvin Baxter

sharleenandrews
Site Owner

Friends, you and I are living in the Endtimes now. How do we know? Because all of the prophesies in the Book of Revelation are coming to Pass at a rapid speed. Below are the latest prophesies that will be coming to pass very soon. WE MUST BE READY AND TELL EVERYONE  THAT JESUS IS COMING BACK SOONER THAN WE BELIEVED.  

1. WWWIII-6TH TRUMPET WAR-WWIII will begin from the Euphrates River. Revelation 9: 13-16: The sixth angel blew his trumpet, and I heard a voice speaking from the four horns of the golden altar that stands before the throne of God, saying to the sixth angel, “Release the four mighty demons[a] held bound at the great River Euphrates.” They had been kept in readiness for that year and month and day and hour, and now they were turned loose to kill a third of all mankind. They led an army of 200,000,000 warriors. I heard an announcement of how many there were. 

2. PEACE TREATY FOR 7 YEARS- The United Nations will confirm the Peace Agreement between Jews and Palestininans and protect the people going to worship on the Temple Mount. A Palestinian State will be established in Judea-West Bank and the Jews still living in the West Bank will be allowed to remain in their homes. The Jews will also  be able to build their Temple next to the Alaqsa Mosque on the Temple mount in Jerusalem. 

3. A PALESTINIAN STATE ESTABLISHED-  The Jews who already live in the West Bank will be allowed to stay in their homes. Matthew 24: 15-18. 

4. THIRD JEWISH TEMPLE BUILT - During the 1st 31/2 years, the Jewish Temple will be built and when it is completed and people will come from all over the world to worship in Jerusalem. Altough the Peace Treaty is supposed to be for 7 rears, it will last for only 3 1/2 years.  MATTHEW 24: 15-18.

5. DAILY SACRIFICES- The Jewish Temple services include animal sacrifices mornings and evenings, however people will complain and the ANTICHRIST will put a stop to the sacrifices. DANIEL 11: 31, MATTHEW 24:14-15

6. ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION - 3 ½ years after the Temple is built, The Antichrist will enter the Jewish Temple and proclaim himself as God. This will start the Great Tribulation for the final 3 1/2 years. 2 THESSALONIANS 2:4

7. GREAT TRIBULATION- Will start the second 3 1/2 years and last until the time Jesus Returns. THere will be mass murders. DANIEL 7:25, REVELATION 13:17

8. MARK OF THE BEAST WILL BE FULLY IMPLEMENTED 3 1/2 years before Jesus' return. Most nations will be under the Antichrist, however some countries will resist his program. REVELATION 13:17-18

9. SATAN WILL ENTER THE ANTICHRIST'S BODY. The antichrist will proclaim himself as God and force people to serve and worship him. 

10. GREAT WORLDWIDE EVANGELISM- The two witnesses and other evangelists will be preaching to the world durning the 2nd. half of the great tribulation REVELATION 11: 3 And I will give power to my two witnesses to prophesy 1,260 days* clothed in sackcloth.”

11. THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON AND SECOND COMING OF JESUS. Jesus return to fight against the nations who gather to attack Jerusalem. EZEKIAL 38:18-19; 39:2-8; ZACHARIAH 14:2

12. KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH BEGINS - Jesus will reign and rule in Jerusalem FOR 1000 years. There will be peace on earth for 1000 years. REVELATION 11:15-16

--

Psalm 37:4

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.:)

November 26, 2016 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.