|Forum Home > Fundamentals of Bible Prophecy > SEVEN FACTS ABOUT JESUS REIGN DURING THE MILLENNIUM|
Seven facts about Jesus’ Reign during the Millenniumby Sharleen Andrews
The Millennium will usher in the beginning of the physical reign of Christ (Revelation 19:11-20:6). Just know that the time of Jesus’ return is drawing near.
1. Jesus Christ will rule the gentile nations from Jerusalem with a solid governmental structure. Jerusalem will be the capital of the World, and all nations will come to Jerusalem. It will be considered the center of the nations Revelation 19:16 (KJV) And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords. Isaiah: 9:6-7 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
2. If people get sick, there will be a river flowing out of Jesus Temple in Jerusalem. Where there is a Tree with leaves for healing of the nations. Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3. Jesus will share the rule over the Gentile nations with His church. Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
4. There will peace on the earth for 1000 years. There will be no more war, violence or famine. Isaiah 2:2,4 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
5. People will be getting married, having babies and have the potential to live 1000 years or more. Isaiah 65:20-23 20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. 21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. 22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. 23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.
6. Wild Animals will be domesticated and safe to be around children. Isaiah 11:6-8 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
7. During this 1000 years, Satan will not be able to deceive people any longer. He and the False prophet will be bound in chains and thrown into the lake of fire. Revelation 20: 2-3 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.:)
You must login to post.