Living Water International, Inc.

A Christian Service Organization... Leading by Example. Matthew 28:19

Sharleen's Blog

Forum Home > Fundamentals of Bible Prophecy > Five Major Prophecies Fulfilled in this Century

sharleenandrews
Site Owner

Five Major Prophecies Fulfilled in this Century

Every day, we receive information about the changes that take place in our world. The following prophesies in Daniel and Revelation have been completed in our Times. Jesus said when you see these signs… know that the time of Jesus’ return is drawing near.

1. Israel restored and in control of their own land- 1948

Ezekiel 34:13 I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. On May 14, 1948, in Tel Aviv, Jewish Agency Chairman David Ben-Gurion proclaimed the State of Israel, establishing the first Jewish state in 2,000 years. It was prophesied that Israel will build their third temple on Mt. Moriah after they sign the peace treaty. When they sign the peace agreement they will be able to build their temple in one year.

2. Return of the Jews to Israel- Early.1900 until present

Isaiah 43:5-6 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth. Due to the rise of Semitism, Jews are moving to Israel. Between 1989 and 2006, about 1.6 million Soviet Jews or family emigrated from the former Soviet Union.

Early 1900’s Middle East Jews returned to Israel.

West- Mid 1900’s, Jews migrated to Israel from Europe and US.

North-Mid 1900’s Jews migrated from Soviet Union and Russia

South-1991, 14,500 were air-lifted from Ethiopia to Israel.

3. Holy Roman Empire Reborn- Signed by Dec. 13, 2007

Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. In Dec 13, 2007, 27 EU members signed and sealed the Treaty of Lisbon which amended the Treaty on European Union at the Jerónimos Monastery of Lisbon, Portugal; establishing the EEU-European Community and the Catholic Church as the Holy Roman Empire reborn which went into effect Dec 1, 2009.

4. New World Order is the One World Government- Nov. 3, 2009

Revelation 13:1-3 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. After the Berlin Wall came down in December 1, 1989, Gorbachov, George Herbert Bush and Pope John Paul met at Malta Nov 30-Dec 1). After coming out of their meeting, announced the New World Order.

5. One World Religion- June 12, 2002

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

A Founding Meeting of the World Council of Religious Leaders held a World Peace Summit at Buddhamonthon, Nakhom, Pathon on June 12, 2002. They adopted eight Millennium Development Goals which all religions could work on together. It included working on sustainable projects and massive wealth redistribution. John Paul held an inter-faithism Service. Tony Blair along with Clinton established Faith to Faith Initiative in all High Schools to promote inter-faithism.

--

Psalm 37:4

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.:)

May 29, 2015 at 8:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.